Digital Marin is a community-driven planning process. Part of the outreach process is to establish “communities of interest” groups for these general focus areas:
- Business & Economic Development
- Government & Emergency Management
- Healthcare & Community Based Organizations
- Internet / Communication / Technology Providers
- Planning, Transportation, Public Works
These groups will reach out to organizations, residents, and businesses who are part of there area of focus. These groups are forming now and soon they will start their efforts to reach out to more stakeholders. You can use the form on the sector pages to let us know of your interest, and subscribe to updates.