The Marin Security and Privacy Council (MSPC) has been established to facilitate the sharing of cybersecurity and digital privacy information, resources, and best practices for all public and private agencies in Marin, with the goal of increasing awareness and helping prevent cybersecurity incidents and breaches.
Cybersecurity for organizations
Is your organization ready to respond in the event of a cyberattack such as ransomware? Now is a great time to prepare. Read the County of Marin’s Top 10 Cybersecurity Recommendations for Organizations for helpful information to protect your organization, employees, and customers from bad actors.
Public or private sector agencies and organizations that reside or operate within Marin County can be members of Marin Security and Privacy Council.
Member get the following benefits:
- Get the County of Marin’s monthly security awareness newsletter for distribution to your employees.
- Get alert notifications from the County of Marin regarding active cyber threats.
- Access a document library with cybersecurity and digital privacy resources and templates.
- Engage with Marin Security and Privacy Council members through meetings, committees, and events.
- Participate in annual educational events for October Cybersecurity Awareness Month.