Seven needs statements that directly relate to the project’s goals were created.
- Broadband For All: Universally accessible and consistent broadband is needed throughout Marin
- Affordable Internet Service: Marin needs affordable broadband service, so cost is not a barrier to entry
- Resilient and Reliable Communication Networks: Redundancy and resiliency are needed for all digital infrastructure
- Devices for Access: Robust end-user devices are needed to access all digital opportunities
- Digital Literacy: Collaborations are needed to help address the lack of digital literacy for providers and consumers of internet content and services
- Collaboration and Data Sharing: Collaborations and data sharing are needed to improve service delivery, increase efficiencies, and provide insights
- Digital Adoption: Trust is needed to increase usage of digital resources