The Digital Marin plan will outline projects and initiatives to help us reach these goals:
- Everyone has access to high speed internet and knows how to use it;
- Public agencies, non-profits, and non-governmental organizations share data, where appropriate, to better serve our communities;
- Opportunities are highlighted for more efficient, transparent, and customer-oriented cross-jurisdictional and cross-sector service delivery; and
- Marin has a resilient information network.
Approach & Process
Our approach in developing this plan is:
- Inclusive and collaborative, involving residents, businesses, public agencies, non-governmental organizations, and education;
- Community driven to address what communities say is important; and
- Forward thinking with short-term wins and long-term digital goals.
Our process includes:
- Conducting public outreach;
- Inventorying current digital assets;
- Defining target capabilities;
- Identifying gaps; and
- Developing a Digital Infrastructure Strategic Plan.
The Digital Marin planning effort will run from August 2020 to Fall 2021.
|August through October 2020||
|November 2020 through Spring 2021||